The San Francisco Bay Area’s leading medical office expert
Managed / Leased in Square Feet
Why Specialization Matters
Having properties available in multiple submarkets allows us to “cross-sell” prospective tenants to all of our listings in the area, enabling all of our clients to benefit from the incremental exposure that our presence brings. Moreover, before the requirements go to market, we receive inquiries from tenants, brokers, consultants, contractors and architects who are aware of our presence.
Medical real estate data is very difficult to find, and our proprietary set of lease comparables is the most detailed and deep in the marketplace. We use this competitive advantage to:
- Assist healthcare system clients comply with Stark regulations
- Ensure that are owner clients price their space appropriately
- Help tenants drive their real estate strategy with analytics
Medical and dental clinics require more intense and specialized build-outs than general office space, particularly in the areas of plumbing, electrical, mechanical and fixtures. Moreover, well-conceived design for patient flow, productivity and efficiency can dramatically improve the financial performance of a practice—and ultimately increase the amount of rent that it can pay and thrive.
Tenant Oriented Approach
Our most important job is to help tenants achieve their missions, and our teaming approach to service requests utilizing an online work order system minimizes inconveniences and downtime for their practices.
Being the largest provider of medical office management and leasing in the SF Bay Area and its surrounding counties allows us to be deeply connected to an influential network of Healthcare Systems and Districts, Physicians and Dentists, Capital Markets and Institutional Investors and Private Investors. We are both a market leader in our portfolio size of properties managed and leased and our service offerings.
- Largest portfolio (both in building quantity and square feet) of medical office buildings in San Francisco and 5-County SF Bay Area
- 2 Million SF of medical office space we actively lease and manage
- 63+ Medical Office Building portfolio of various building sizes ranging from 10,000-240,000 SF