Our close attention to medical/dental tenants’ needs, our understanding of the detail of healthcare properties nuances and our experience in handling the product type’s numerous regulations result in positive and strategic relationships with tenants—and in over 95% retention rates.
Our unique market penetration allows us to see virtually all medical/dental requirements in the marketplace, resulting in maximum exposure for our properties. Additionally, our network of lenders, architects, contractors that specialize in medical/dental spaces enables us to offer a seamless move-in process to tenants, and our proprietary market data helps both owners and tenants come to market-based conclusions.
Tenants value our ability to assist them with:
- The review of demographics, traffic patterns, referral networks and long term industry trends in helping to develop a relocation, expansion or contraction strategy
- Identifying all feasible options that result from their strategic plan
- Negotiating both letter of intent and lease documents
- Overseeing tenant improvement planning and construction
- Long-term monitoring of lease expirations, rights of first refusal and option dates
Having acquired or sold over $700 million of commercial real estate, our executive team has been involved in numerous healthcare property sales, including Stonestown Medical Building in San Francisco and Foster City Medical Pavilion, 695 Oak Grove Avenue and Laurel Medical Center on the Peninsula.